Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quote of the day

"The reason 99% of all stories written are not bought by editors is very simple. Editors never buy manuscripts that are left on the closet shelf at home." --John W. Campbell
Are there things preventing you from sending out your manuscript? Don't let the fear of rejection stop you. If you try and you fail, you try again. And again. Remember, we are here to support and encourage one another. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Have courage, believe in yourself and your work.   

5 comments:

  1. That's great advice. And so true. Thanks for reminding us that we must submit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's that quote again I live by, "Nothing ventured - nothing gained."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Natalie. I so enjoy your daily comments.

    And LM, you are soooo right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've forgotten how much I love your quotes! I've missed them (somehow I lost my followership?? Weird...)

    Anyway, glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you came back, Jackee. It's good to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete